Working with people with self-destructive behaviours workshop
SAFE in Oz is offering a number of workshops titled 'An introduction to working with people with self-destructive behaviours'.
These two day workshop are for professionals, carers, family and friends of people who have self-destructive behaviours in the community.
The objectives of this workshop are to:
- expose self destructive behaviour as a mental health issue
- stimulate increased action to address self-destructive behaviour
- stimulate the healing process through the health professional network
- provide a prerequisite for the three day training workshop Facilitating the SAFE in Oz consumer program.
Currently workshops are scheduled for:
- 4-5 September 2014 - South Hedland WA
- 18-19 September 2014 - Young NSW
- 30-31 October 2014 - Richmond NSW
The workshop is accredited with ACWA for 6 CPD points.